Welcome to the Student Experience & Academic Standards pages. These pages include many resources to help enhance learning and teaching at Cardiff University: there are activities designed to support the development of our curricula; there is information about the processes by which we create, monitor and review the quality of our programmes; and there are opportunities to engage with education support activities across the University. If you require any guidance on your Learning and Teaching practice or in supporting your students, please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange a consultation.
- Extenuating Circumstances Briefing
20 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
10 Mar 2015, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
23 Mar 2015, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
25 Mar 2015, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Developing the skills for public engagement in UG and PG programmes
- The creation of open-notes does not ‘improve’ with practice?
- Using UCAS data to diversify assessment in university modules
- How much homework?! Staff: student perceptions of the role of non-contact time learning in Yr 1 modules
- Assessing group work
Page last updated: 20 January 2015