Welcome to the Student Experience & Academic Standards pages. These pages include many resources to help enhance learning and teaching at Cardiff University: there are activities designed to support the development of our curricula; there is information about the processes by which we create, monitor and review the quality of our programmes; and there are opportunities to engage with education support activities across the University. If you require any guidance on your Learning and Teaching practice or in supporting your students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a consultation.
- CUROP poster design workshop
4 Sep 2014, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
18 Sep 2014, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
23 Sep 2014, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
25 Sep 2014, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
30 Sep 2014, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Llawlyfr Rheoliadau Academaidd 2014-2015 (Cymraeg)
- Llawlyfr Rheoliadau Academaidd Prifysgol Caerdydd 2013-2014
- Academic Regulations Handbook 2013-2014 (Archive)
- ‘You have a new life for every new language you speak’: exploring second language learning experiences
- Does point of entry matter to students’ experiences and success?
Page last updated: 31 October 2013