Inclusive curriculum reviews: getting started
The Inclusive Curriculum for Periodic Review – Briefing Note (docx, 19KB) introduces the key questions for Schools to consider and suggests relevant guidance.
The Teachability documents from the University of Strathclyde are a useful starting point for inclusive curriculum reviews, particularly Teachability 1: Programme Information (docx, 34KB), Teachability 2: Course design (docx, 36KB) and Teachability 8: Exams & Assessment (docx, 36KB). These documents and others are available in HTML format at Teachability (Strathclyde)
- External Assessment (including external examiners) Reports
- Outcomes of Student Feedback
- Reports from Student/Staff Panels
- Reports from Quality Assurance activities
- Reports from study away from the institution
- Reports from the Peer Review of Teaching.