The University is seeking to prevent plagiarism and other forms of Unfair Practice, to ensure it is detected where it does occur, and to operate fair and transparent procedures to manage cases of Unfair Practice consistently. The page below brings together resources related to all three of these linked areas.
- Values of trust, honesty and fairness will be embedded in all academic undertakings.
Cardiff University Regulations and Guidance
Links and Resources
- Avoiding Plagiarism (on-line tutorial)
- Information Literacy Bank Resources – Plagiarism
- Information Literacy Bank Resources – Citing References
- Student Guide to Academic Integrity
Contact for enquiries:
Andy Lloyd (LloydA@cardiff.ac.uk)
Page last updated: 1 August 2013